Assistant Professor: Plant Ecology

The Department of Botany at Oklahoma State University
(http://botany.okstate.edu) seeks to fill a tenure track Assistant
Professor position in ecology.  Successful candidates are expected to
mentor students, develop extramurally funded experimental research on
any aspect of plant ecology, and teach effectively in appropriate
undergraduate and graduate courses.  A Ph.D. degree, strong publication
record and postdoctoral experience are required.  Position will remain
open until filled; for full consideration, submit a pdf containing a
vita, statements of research and teaching interests, and contact
information for three references by 10 November, 2006 to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  OSU is an equal opportunity, affirmative
action employer.  Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. =20

Please address all official communications to Paula Shryock, as
indicated above.  However, I would be happy to try to answer any
questions about our program and research opportunities in ecology at
OSU.
---Mike Palmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ecology.okstate.edu