We are investigating the possibility of hiring a Campus Sustainability
Coordinator to lead recycling, energy conservation, and other "green"
efforts on campus.  This would involve both a focus on infrastructure
and programming, and the coordinator would work closely with students,
faculty, administrators, and plant operations people.  As we develop
this proposal it would be helpful to know what other institutions have
such a position, the kinds of duties this individual fulfills, and any
relevant successes or failures associated with this position and campus
greening efforts.  I appreciate any information about this that you can
share. Thanks in advance,
Rich*************************************************************************
Richard A. Niesenbaum. Ph.D.
Professor and Chair of Biology
Muhlenberg College
Allentown, PA 18104-5586
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/depts/biology/faculty/niesenbaum/page.html
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/depts/biology/nsf/niesenbaum.htmlTel.
484-664-3258
Fax. 484-664-3002Be ashamed to die unless you have won some victory for
humanity.
     -Horace Mann
Enjoy every sandwich...
     -Warren Zevon