For anyone in some dated forestry information. Hoping this came from a =
list other than one I'm posting it to. If it did, my apologies, actually =
I think it was Forest-L. Some of this is more than precious, obviously.

Thanks.

Mike Nolan

Compliments of:

David South
School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences
Auburn University, AL  36849-5418
USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

An 1875 UK publication on "Timber and timber trees, native and foreign"
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D28488=
81

An 1882 publication The elements of forestry...."
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D31605=
97

An 1883 publication "The Nurseryman's directory; a reference book of=20
nurserymen, florists, seedsmen, tree dealers, etc., for the United =
States."
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D30553=
29

A 1900 publication "Forest and Water"
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D29110=
12

A 1902 publication "First book of forestry."
by Filibert Roth
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D28584=
71

A 1902 publication "Practical Forestry"
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D27313=
49

A 1916 publication "Seedling and Planting"
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D27317=
10

A 1939 publication about "American Southern Pine."
by W. LeRoy Neubrech
http://www.forestry.auburn.edu/sfnmc/class/southpine.pdf
Size about 6.3 Mb...

A 1941 filmstrip about "Chestnut Blight."
http://www.forestry.auburn.edu/sfnmc/class/chestnut/films1.html
Use the left mouse button to advance slides.

A 1942 filmstrip about "The Farm and the Farm Woods."
http://www.forestry.auburn.edu/sfnmc/class/farmwoods/films1.html

A 1946 publication about longleaf pine.
Longleaf pine: its use, ecology, regeneration, protection, growth,=20
and management
http://chla.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=3Dchla;idno=3D28907=
77

A filmstrip about "Farm Forestry in the South."
http://www.forestry.auburn.edu/sfnmc/class/farmforestry/films1.html
Use the left mouse button to advance slides.

A PRIMER OF FORESTRY By GIFFORD PINCHOT   PART I - THE FOREST - 1903
http://www.forestry.auburn.edu/sfnmc/class/PINCHOT1.html

PART II - PRACTICAL FORESTRY - 1905
http://www.forestry.auburn.edu/sfnmc/class/pinchot.html

Forest Resources of the United States, 2002
http://www.ncrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/gtr/gtr_nc241.pdf

----------

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your =
number, best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address.
=20
After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director
=20
Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

***********
"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

"Spanish Immersion in Spain, Mexico, Central and South America"

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

United States:
P.O. Box 141543
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49514-1543 USA
Local/International Phone: 001.616.604.0546
Toll Free: 1.877.255.3721
Skype: rainforestandreef
MS IM: travelwithrandr
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.rainforestandreef.org

Costa Rica:
Juan Pablo Bello
San Jose, Costa Rica
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 011.506.290.8883/011.506.822.8222=20

Europe:
Marion Stephan
Frankfurt, Germany
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]