Hello-
=20
My company is looking to purchase an ATV or similar piece of equipment
(gator) for field work and I could use feedback from others on the list
about the two questions below. Specifically, I am interested in the
process of getting the ATV insured for off-road use and what that
process might entail to address issues raised by our current insurance
carrier. =20
=20
1.  What use/designation was your ATV called for insurance purposes
(e.g. marine vehicle, on road versus off road use)?  Were user training
courses required for coverage? If so, which one(s)?
=20
2.  What companies or models have you had good luck with?  We are
looking for something to carry at least one person plus a fair amount of
field gear in settings from hilly terrain to marsh levees and roads in
mud. =20
=20
Thanks.
=20
Kim
=20
Kimberly Suedkamp Wells, Ph.D.
Project Manager and Senior Wildlife Ecologist
H. T. Harvey & Associates=20
3150 Almaden Expressway, Suite #145
San Jose, CA 95118
Phone (408) 448 9450 x205=20