Alan....

Based on inquiries we get we have set up the following. Not sure if it's =
what you had in mind.

FIELD COURSES for INDEPENDENT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS 2007:=20

=20

A printable PDF one page version for posting with a general description =
about each program can be found at:

=20

http://rainforestandreef.org/costarica_belize_students.pdf

=20

BELIZE (Jun 27-Jul 3): http://rainforestandreef.org/fchs/belize.htm

=20

A printable PDF version of this itinerary can be found at:

=20

http://rainforestandreef.org/belizefieldcourseforindependenthighschoolstu=
dents.pdf

=20

COSTA RICA (Jul 18-24): http://rainforestandreef.org/fchs/costarica.htm

=20

A printable PDF version of this itinerary can be found at:

http://rainforestandreef.org/costaricafieldcourseforindependenthighschool=
students.pdf=20

If you have enough people and would like to bring you own group, we can =
customize the field component to meet your needs.

Have several open dates in the Florida Keys...if you are looking for =
something closer to home.

http://rainforestandreef.org/shortcourses/florida.htm

Thanks.

Mike Nolan

----------

Upcoming Science Teacher Conventions listed below. Please stop by and =
say hello. Mac and Buddy the Macaws will certainly be there, along with =
many other captive bred, interesting and colorful members of the animal =
kingdom from all over the world.
=20
Michigan State Science Teachers Convention Booth #50 Mar 15-17, 2007 =
Grand Rapids, MI

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your =
number, best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address.
=20
After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director
=20
Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

**************
"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

"Spanish/Cultural Immersion: Spain, Mexico, Central and South America"

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
P.O. Box 141543
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49514-1543 USA
Local/International Phone: 001.616.604.0546
Toll Free U.S. and Canada: 1.877.255.3721
Skype/MS IM: travelwithrandr
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Note: Please send inquiries to both e-mail addresses
Web: http://rainforestandreef.org

Costa Rica:
Juan Pablo Bello
San Jose, Costa Rica
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 011.506.290.8883/011.506.822.8222=20

Europe:
Marion Stephan
Frankfurt, Germany
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]