We are looking for an experienced volunteer to come with our research team
(2 other researchers) from August 1st to August 15th. The two locations will
be Resolute Bay (3-4 nights) and Devon Island (11 nights). Must have 2-3
years of experience doing field work in the Arctic, first aid, and firearms
training and license. Must be physically fit.

Individuals already in the region around those dates will be given
preference. Preference will be given to graduate students. Some funding is
available for travel to/from Resolute Bay. All costs in the field and in
Resolute will be covered.
Please respond by email detailing arctic experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devon_Island
http://www.arctic.uoguelph.ca/cpl/links_researchers/research/publications/stations/truelove/truelove.htm
--
Tamara N. Romanuk, Ph.D.