Natalia:

    What applications are you interested in?  Depending on what you are
planning on doing will help us direct you towards the appropriate vendors --
while much of the existing satellite imagery is government, and much of that
is free, some sources of imagery are commercial (e.g. IKONOS or Quickbird),
some might require hiring an airplane instead of getting data from a
spaceborne system (e.g. Small footprint lidar, high resolution
hyperspectral).

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD