Wildlife Ecologist (Entry-level and Senior)

=20

H. T. Harvey & Associates is a premier ecological consulting firm based
in Northern California.  For over 35 years, H. T. Harvey has provided
outstanding scientific ecological and design expertise to develop
successful ecological solutions for our clients.

=20

We encourage mammalogists, ornithologists, herpetologists and general
wildlife ecologists with backgrounds in ecology or wildlife management
to apply for our wildlife ecologist positions.  We currently have a need
for well-qualified wildlife ecologists at both the entry-level and
senior level.  These positions will involve working on CEQA/NEPA
projects; endangered species surveys; Section 7 and 10 consultations;
and wildlife inventories and management plans.  The applicants could be
based in either our San Jose or San Joaquin Valley offices, and these
positions offer great opportunities for growth. =20

=20

Applicants should have a strong academic background, and solid field
and/or research experience.  Ph.D. or M.S. with experience in wildlife
ecology preferred (B.S. with directly relevant experience will be
considered).  Demonstrable technical writing ability and good
communication skills are essential.  An excellent salary and benefits
package is available.  Competitive salary commensurate with education
and experience.  Employment package includes medical, dental, life
insurance and 401K with generous match.

=20

For more information about H. T. Harvey & Associates and our areas of
expertise, log on to http://www.harveyecology.com
<http://www.harveyecology.com/> . =20

=20

To apply for this position, please e-mail your cover letter, resume,
list of references, and office preference to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and reference "wildlife ecologist position", or mail/fax to H. T. Harvey
& Associates, Attn:  Personnel, 3150 Almaden Expressway, Suite 145, San
Jose, CA  95118; Fax (408) 448-9454. =20

=20

H. T. Harvey & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.  Women and
minorities strongly encouraged to apply. =20

=20

______________________________=20
Kim Wells=20
Senior Wildlife Ecologist
H. T. Harvey & Associates  |  Ecological Consultants=20
3150 Almaden Expressway Suite 145  |  San Jose, CA 95118=20
P.  408.448.9450 x205=20
F.  408.448.9454=20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.harveyecology.com=20