ArcGIS/ ArcView/ ArcMap, by ESRI, works great for our socio-economic =
data.
Though we do have the U.S. census bureau providing the GIS data layers
(through the Tiger line data products).   I'm not sure if you have a GIS
layer of the socio-economic data, but if not you could always create a
polygon layer (to define/ spatially reference your socio-economic
boundaries) then join your database to this created polygon layer.  Just =
thought.

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

C. Brandon Law, MS=20

=20

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=20

=20

 <http://www.kbaenv.com> www.kbaenv.com

=20

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential =
and
is the property of KBA EnviroScience, Inc.  It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, =
you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, =
distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in =
error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this =
message.

=20