Howdy All,

I am the section editor for a new section in the Bulletin of the
Ecological Society of America entitled, "Ecology on the Web".  The purpose
of this new section is to provide 2-5 briefly annotated links to websites
with applicability to a wide array of ecologists.  If you run or are
associated with a website you think other ecologists would find useful and
are willing to pull together the annotation, please contact me with your
ideas.  Check out the April issue for examples
(http://www.esapubs.org/bulletin/current/apr07web_pdfs/print/apr07bulletin_eweb.pdf).

Our next issue comes out in July (we have room for 1 or 2 more
submissions) with a deadline of May 18.   If you won't be able to pull
together an annotation by then, please keep us in mind for submitting an
annotation for another issue.

Cheers,
Jeff Hollister

Dr. Jeffrey W. Hollister