Hi Valerie,

On the COSEE-West website, we have an animation about carbon cycling in
mangroves that was created through a collaboration between scientists and
animation students... Go to http://www.usc.edu/org/cosee-west and click on
the "Ocean Tube" link in the lower center of the page - then click on
Mangroves.  There are some other animations there as well that folks may
find interesting.  If you use any of them in your classroom, I'd love to get
your feedback.

Cheers,
Judy

Dr. Judith D. Lemus
Research Assistant Professor &
Director of Education
Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA  90089-0371
213-740-1965 voice/213-740-6720 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]