Dynamax.com

has a setup for hemispherical analysis, can't say
anything about its precision, specially since the
nikon lens was as I understand it the only one with no
bias.

--- David Zeleny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear collegues,
>
> just short question for those working with forest
> canopy analysis,
> particularly with gap light analysis: what kind of
> hardware (cameras and
> lenses) are you using? The common set we were using
> up to now in our
> department - Nikon Coolpix 4500 + fish-eye Nikon
> FC-E8 - is sold out and not
> available any more, so don't you know about some
> reasonable alternative? I
> would be happy for any advice or recommendation!
>
> Thanks!
> David Zeleny
> Department of Botany and Zoology
> Masaryk University Brno
> Kotlarska 2
> CZ-611 37 Brno
> Czech Republic
> http://www.sci.muni.cz/botany/zeleny/english.php

Abraham de Alba Avila
  Terrestrial Plant Ecology
  INIFAP-Ags
  Ap. postal 20,
  Pabellón Arteaga, 20660
  Aguascalientes, MEXICO

   Tel: (465) 95-801-67, & 801-86 ext. 118, FAX ext 102
alternate: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cel: 449-157-7070

 the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.