With regards to sorting trays for benthos: I am director of a grassroots
watershed team, and we love using white plastic ice cube trays.  A four-pack
cost me less than a dollar at a large national big-box chain store.  For
scooping them out of leaf litter, we use the translucent plastic scoops from
cans of baby formula.  With prices being what they are for professional-grade
supplies and with our shoe-string budget, we use every creative means possible.

  Kelly Stettner, Director
  Black River Action Team
  Springfield, VT
  www.blackriveractionteam.org

Black River Action Team (BRAT)
  45 Coolidge Road
  Springfield, VT  05156
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.blackriveractionteam.org

~taking the Black River into our own hands ~