LATE SUMMER/FALL SHORT COURSES

Model Selection and Multimodel Inference Based on Kullback-Leibler
Information – Scientific Evidence.

I am planning to offer several 2- or 3-day short courses in the coming
months.  The material is based on the book,

  Burnham K. P., and D. R. Anderson.  2002.  Model selection
     and multimodel inference: a practical information-theoretic
     approach. 2nd Ed., Springer-Verlag, New York, NY. 488pp.

These short courses can be hosted, organized, and delivered at your
university, agency, or training center.  Each course is tailored to the
specific audience.  I have given approximately 35 such courses and
they have been very well received.

For insight into what these courses are about, see

     http://aicanderson2.home.comcast.net

Please contact me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you are
potentially interested in organizing a short course at your location.

Thank you.

David Anderson