I would like to focus on bioenergy in my graduate studies.  Though my
bachelor's is in biology, my interests have changed to bioenergy within
the past year. I am interested in the manipulation of biological systems
for the production of renewable energy such as biological hydrogen and
biomass conversion. This is something that's very relevant and important
to me, and I will make up all of my deficiencies in order to be able to do
research in this area. Ideally, I would be able make up these deficiencies
en route to a graduate degree, but if necessary, I will do this
beforehand.  Do you know of any graduate programs that would relate to my
interests?  If you do, or if you have any advice for me in my search, I
would be very grateful for any suggestions.
Best regards,
Nolan Rothe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]