I had put together a bibliography of material pertaining to DDT and malaria,
from a malaria management perspective.

http://www.csun.edu/~vasishth/DDT+Malaria-biblio.htm

Cheers,
-
  Ashwani
     Vasishth            [EMAIL PROTECTED]          (818) 677-6137
                    http://www.csun.edu/~vasishth/
            http://www.myspace.com/ashwanivasishth
                           Assistant Professor
          Department of Urban Studies and Planning
               California State University, Northridge
 18111 Nordhoff Street, SH 208, Northridge, CA 91330-8259