I have no sources for this, just acounts that I recall reading. I defer to
anyone with detailed knowledge of the issue.

I don't know whether the bald eagle is considered endangered in Canada, but
when I was living in Nova Scotia (until 2000) they were very common on Cape
Breton. I recall that they were also common in the western provinces, but I
am not sure about this.

Bill Silvert

----- Original Messages -----

Can you provide a citation for a study that shows bald eagle source-sink
dynamics between Canada and the U.S.?  I'm not familiar with such a study
but am interested in reading more about it.  Thanks,

IN scenarios such as the bald eagle, would it not seem prudent that canada
and the US discuss the animal's status before either one removed it from
the ESA?  Is this done currently?  Seems like they should!