Hi all
I will be giving a 4th year-level undergraduate course for the first =20
time on Pesticides and the Environment.  This course will cover =20
aspects of pest biology (insects, mites, nematodes, rodents, weeds, =20
microorganisms etc.), disease vectors, different methods of treatment =20=

(biological, chemical, physical), the chemistry of major groups of =20
pesticides (inorganic, organic etc) as well as effects on non-target =20
organisms and the environment.

I would be greatly appreciative to hear about similar courses that =20
have been given, including info on syllabi, testing/project =20
assignments and textbooks (or parts thereof) that you have used.  Any =20=

other comments or suggestions that I have not listed would also be =20
appreciated.

Please reply to me personally and I will post a summary to the list.
many thanks and cheers
adam

________________________________

Adam Oliver Brown, Ph.D

Dept. of Biology/D=E9p. de biologie
University of Ottawa/Universit=E9 d'Ottawa

30 Marie Curie
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K1N 6N5