Aren't "overpopulation" and human contributions to climate change both
related to peak oil? Peak oil is the end of cheap, easy-to-get oil (i.e. the
oil that gives us fuel and fertilizer to feed 7 billion) and declining
production. Overpopulation and our contribution to climate change are the
result of cheap, easy-to-get oil. Doesn't that mean peak oil is the
beginning of the end of overpopulation and human-induced climate change? Is
that an oversimplification?

- zac wilson