I am with a land trust in El Paso, Texas, that owns and manages a nature
preserve in an arroyo.  The arroyo also serves as a collection point for
runoff from adjacent city streets.  Unfortunately this runoff has caused
some significant erosion and we would like to correct the problem so that
the result is as natural looking as possible while preventing the erosion
problem from getting worse.

A design has been proposed that may solve the problem but it will involve
the use of a lot of concrete and extensive rock work that will look out of
place in the arroyo.

We are looking for someone in the southwest that has done stream/arroyo
restoration design and implementation for advice and suggestions about
alternatives.  Does anyone know of such a person, company or professional
organization that provides this type of service?

Thank you.

Scott Cutler
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 915-747-6668 or 915-581-6071