I invite applications from motivated students for work towards a masters
degree at the University of Rhode Island beginning in Fall 2008 in the field
of community ecology; tri-trophic, predator-prey, and/or plant-herbivore
interactions are all of interest. Full funding will be provided either as
Research or Teaching assistantships, depending on availability and student
background. Applicants should be independent and highly motivated,
preferably with academic research and/or field experience. Interested
students should look at the following website for specific information on
lab-related research: http://cels.uri.edu/preisserlab/index.html

Prospective students should contact me (Evan Preisser, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) to
discuss potential graduate projects and to set up an interview. Formal
department review of applications will begin February 15, 2008, but
interested students should contact me well before the application deadline.

Evan Preisser, Assistant Professor

Dept. of Biological Sciences, University of Rhode Island

100 Flagg Rd., Kingston RI 02881 USA

(w) 401 874-2120 (fax) 401 874-4256

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]