-----Original Message-----
From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clinton Jenkins
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 5:07 PM
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: downscaled climate data

Does anyone know of a source of downscaled climate prediction data for North
America? I am looking for predictions at a finer than 1 degree lat/lon
resolution for use in habitat modeling. All of the global data that I have
found use a coarser resolution. Many thanks.

Clinton

Clinton Jenkins
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences
Duke University
Box 90329
LSRC A201
Durham NC 27708 USA