Opportunities for graduate study in Ecology & Evolutionary Biology

The Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology at Tulane University is
recruiting graduate students for admission in Fall 2008. The deparment
emphasizes three areas of academic inquiry: tropical biology, wetlands
ecology, and global change biology. We prepare our students for a wide
range of disciplines, from biology, environmental science, and
conservation to law, medicine, and public health.

Prospective students are encouraged to contact the following faculty:

Dr. Hank Bart http://www.museum.tulane.edu/hank/
Dr. Michael Blum http://www.tulane.edu/~mjblum/
Dr. Jeffrey Chambers http://www.tulane.edu/~jchamber/
Dr. Steven Darwin http://www.tulane.edu/~darwin/homepage.htm
Dr. Lee Dyer http://www.tulane.edu/~ldyer/
Dr. David Heins http://www.eebio.tulane.edu/people/heins/
Dr. Thomas Sherry http://www.eebio.tulane.edu/people/sherry/

Further information about graduate studies in Ecology & Evolutionary
Biology at Tulane University is available at:

http://www.eebio.tulane.edu
http://www.eebio.tulane.edu/graduate/