In particular, folks might want to take a look at the Wild Ones Web
site at http://www.for-wild.org . The have chapters in at least 12
states.

Cheers,

BILL

--

RESEARCH PROGRAM
c/o BILL HILTON JR. Executive Director

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net):
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at http://www.hiltonpond.org
"Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org