*Department of Biology - Program in Ecology, Behavior and Evolution
Boston University*

I am seeking graduate students for the 2008-2009 academic year in the
areas of biogeochemistry, forest ecology and global change biology.
Funding is available to work on a project examining the impacts of
variation in winter climate on forest productivity and nutrient
dynamics. Applicants should be independent and highly motivated with
academic research and/or field experience in plant ecology, soil ecology
or nutrient cycling.

I encourage prospective students to contact me to discuss potential
projects and to set up interviews. Formal review of applications began
in our department January 15, 2008. Therefore, interested people should
directly send me their unofficial application, including CV, GRE, GPA
and names of 3 references.

Applications and inquiries about the graduate student position should be
sent to Pamela Templer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Please visit the following site to learn more about my lab:
http://people.bu.edu/ptempler/

--

Pamela Templer, PhD
Assistant Professor