Please note the added information on materials to submit and contact
information.

Two One-Year Visiting Positions: University of Richmond; Ecology and/or
Evolution

The Biology Department at the University of Richmond seeks to fill two visiting
positions beginning
August 1, 2008. We are looking for broadly trained biologists with expertise in
the ecological
and/or evolutionary sciences. We seek individuals with a strong commitment to
high quality
undergraduate education. Teaching expectations include participation in the
introductory courses
of Evolution and/or Ecology, and upper-level electives in area of expertise.
Field biologists are
especially encouraged to apply. Candidates should hold a Ph.D. degree or be ABD
with an
anticipated completion by Fall 2008.  Candidates are encouraged to provide
evidence of teaching
excellence. The application deadline is March 15, 2008, but qualified
applicants will be considered
until the positions are filled. Candidates should submit (electronically or by
regular post) a CV,
statement of teaching philosophy, statement of research, and names of
references to the address
below. The University of Richmond is committed to developing a diverse faculty
and student body,
and to modeling an inclusive campus community which values the expression of
differences in
ways that promote excellence in teaching, learning, personal development, and
institutional
success.

Details on the position and the application procedures can be found at:

Please send completed applications to:
Chair, E&E Search Committee
Biology Department
University of Richmond