Graduate Research Associate, Center of Excellence for Ecosystem Studies, Murray State University. Full time position to begin August 2008. Qualifications: B.S. in biology, ecology, or related discipline. Previous experience with amphibians and/or field and laboratory experiments highly desirable. Responsibilities: To conduct research on the evolutionary ecology of ambystomatid salamanders while completing an M.S. degree in Water Science. Salary: $12,000 per year (two years maximum). To Apply: Email a letter of application, curriculum vitae and the names, addresses, and email addresses of at least three references to: Dr. Howard Whiteman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Murray State University is an equal education and employment opportunity, M/F/D, AA employer.
--
Howard H. Whiteman
Professor

Phone: (270) 809-6753
FAX:   (270) 809-2788

http://campus.murraystate.edu/academic/faculty/Howard.Whiteman/whiteman.htm

"Life is like a fuse--short and burning fast" ---Metallica

"You can take the people out of Pittsburgh, but you will never take the Pittsburgh out of people"--Bill Cowher

"Being me is a full time job, and I haven't missed a day yet"--Stephen Colbert