NWF seeks Conservation Funding Campaign Coordinator:

Find a job you’re wild about at the National Wildlife Federation (NWF), the
nation’s largest member-supported conservation organization, which is at the
forefront of global warming issues, reconnecting our children with nature,
and protecting America’s wildlife and habitat.

NWF is launching a nationwide campaign to secure large-scale, dedicated
federal funding to conserve wildlife and other natural resources threatened
by global warming.  We seek someone to lead and coordinate this exciting
campaign.

Working in collaboration with policy, communications, grassroots and other
experts within NWF and its partner organizations, develop a Campaign plan
designed to secure federal dedicated funding within three years. Help
recruit new partners in the Campaign, and help maintain and strengthen
existing partnerships. Continually identify innovative strategies for
expanding the scope, visibility and excitement around the Campaign, and help
ensure implementation of those strategies.

Advocate before Congress, the media and other key audiences, and coordinate
Campaign advocacy by NWF colleagues and affiliates. Facilitate regular and
effective communication among NWF staff, volunteer leaders, affiliates and
other conservation partners. Provide regular briefings on the progress of
the Campaign to NWF staff, affiliates and other conservation partners.

Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree; an advanced degree is preferred. A
minimum of 5 years experience in conservation policy is required. Excellent
research, writing and people skills all are needed.

Do you hear the call of the wild?  Apply at www.nwf.org/careergateway and
join us in mobilizing Americans to protect our country’s wildlife.

NWF offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and is an equal
opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.

Please do not respond to the sender of this message with questions.