Please accept our apologies: the user name should read "2008gaia"
instead of "gaia2008". Same password: "archive".

Kind regards
Hans-Dieter Sohn
-------------------

Dear ECOLOG-L list member,

The electronic archive of our journal "GAIA - Ecological Perspectives
for Science and Society" has recently been completed and now comprises
all 73 issues published since 1992. To celebrate this, we are offering
free access to GAIA's archive at IngentaConnect until April 30, 2008.

Access GAIA's archive at www.ingentaconnect.com/content/oekom/gaia (sign
in with user name "GAIA2008" and password "archive").

GAIA is a transdisciplinary journal for scientists and other interested
parties concerned with the causes and analysis of environmental and
sustainability problems and their solutions. The journal has been
covered by the Institute for Scientific Information's databases (Social
Science Citation Index, SSCI, and Current Contents/Social and Behavioral
Science) since 2005.

The journal "GAIA - Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society"

_publishes original scientific articles on environmental and
sustainability research.

_keeps you informed about important events in environmental and
sustainability research.

_reports on the activities of institutions affiliated with GAIA: German
Society for Human Ecology (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Humanoekologie,
DGH); Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres; Austrian
Consortium GAIA, German research programmes fona – research for
sustainability and Social-ecological Research (SOEF); Hochschule
Liechtenstein; Swiss Academic Society for Environmental Research and
Ecology (Schweizerische Akademische Gesellschaft für Umweltforschung und
Oekologie, SAGUF).

_Presents and reviews new publications.

More information: www.oekom.de/etc/gaia.html

Kind regards

Hans-Dieter Sohn

--
Since 2005, GAIA is covered in the ISI Social Science Citation Index.
--

Editorial Office
GAIA - Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society

Fon: +49 89 54 41 84-45
Fax: +49 89 54 41 84-49
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.oekom.de/gaia

GAIA 1/2005 is available as free content at IngentaConnect:
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/oekom/gaia

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jacob Radloff
Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 102023