Dear Caryn,

Thanks for your e-mail.
I do not know people interested by myself, but will put a copy to some
discussion lists to advise more people.

Sincerely,

Jean-Michel.

Dr. Jean-Michel MAES
MUSEO ENTOMOLOGICO
AP 527
LEON
NICARAGUA
tel 505-3116586
cel 505-48-11-351
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (oficina de la Alianza Francesa)

www.bio-nica.info (main page in spanish)
http://360.yahoo.com/jmmaes
http://www.ibw.com.ni/u/jmmaes (pequeña pagina de contacto)
inscribirse si le parece)
www.avesnicaragua.org (aves)
http://www.insectariumvirtual.com/termitero/nicaragua/welcome.htm (Insectos)
http://www.coleoptera.org/p1760.htm (Lucanidae genera)

Save a tree. Do not print this message if not really necessary