I'm more than puzzled.  I'm dumbfounded.  If you merely browse through the
not-performing federal programs, the list is staggering.  The programs
listed can not possibly be not-performing.

*Even the most straightforward forestry, conservation, education, social
services, housing, agricultural, and military programs are not-performing.*
I'm sure this administration would love to argue that conservation and
social service programs are not-performing.  But even if you ignore their
analysis of environment, biology, and conservation programs, there is still
something seriously wrong with their "results".

There has to be a problem with the statistical reporting, analysis, and
evaluation.  When base operations and support for the Marines and Air
Force are listed as not-performing programs, there is something severely
wrong with their evaluation.  *How can a program merely meant to provide
funding and daily operations support for military bases be not-performing?*  It
makes no sense.  It's ridiculous.

I'm not arguing about the role of the modern military or the
administration's foreign policy decisions.  I'm merely pointing out that the
logic and programmatic analysis is terribly flawed when support and
logistics programs are reported as not-performing.  I'm sure the money was
used for support and logistics...and so then it couldn't have failed.

I'm still floored by the absurdity!

Lyndell