CALL FOR SYMPOSIA AND WORKSHOPS -We invite proposals for Symposia and Workshops for the 127th stated meeting of the American Ornithologists' Union, which will take place on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, 11-15 August 2009. Symposia will comprise five to seven 30-min talks, scheduled concurrently with contributed paper sessions on 13-15 Aug. We encourage proposals for Workshops to be held mainly on Wed., 12 Aug. For consideration by the Scientific Program Committee, please send (by 1 October 2008) a title, names of organizer(s) and potential participants, tentative titles of their presentations, and a brief statement on why such a Symposium or Workshop would be of interest for this meeting to DR. CHRIS WILLIAMS, Chair, Scientific Program Committee (ckwillia [at] UDel.edu).
Christopher Williams, Assistant Professor
Department of Entomology and Wildlife Ecology
University of Delaware
253 Townsend Hall
Newark, DE 19716
302-831-4592