Dear Colleagues,

Please see the following advertisement for an open tenure-track position
at Clark University:

Clark University.  Open rank, tenure-line position starting August 2009.
PhD required at time of appointment.  Clark’s School of Geography seeks a
scholar to join the department’s existing Human-Environment cluster.  We
seek a faculty member who is contributing to cutting edge scholarship, and
who is committed to collaborative research and securing extramural
funding.  Expertise in the theoretical and empirical study of a variety of
substantive research areas will be considered.  Preference will be given
to candidates who complement the department’s strengths in human-
environment relations/interactions
(http://www.clarku.edu/departments/geography/).  Strong undergraduate and
graduate teaching, advising, and mentoring are a requisite in
the “university college” tradition of Clark.  The successful candidate
will play an important educational and leadership role in Clark’s Marsh
Institute (http://www.clarku.edu/departments/marsh/) and affiliate with
Clark’s Environmental Science program.
Apply: Send CV; a detailed statement of professional experience, research
and teaching interests; and contact information for three references by
email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Review of applications will
begin on October 1, 2008 and will continue until the position is filled.
AA/EOE Minorities and Women are strongly encouraged to apply.

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,

Dominik Kulakowski

School of Geography
Clark University