AMERIFLUX
Annual Meeting

The Hotel Boulderado
2115 13th St, Boulder, Colorado 80302
October 15 - 17, 2008

This is just a reminder, to all those planning on attending the upcoming
2008 Ameriflux (http://public.ornl.gov/ameriflux/) meeting in Boulder,
CO, to register and make your travel arrangements. The block of hotel
rooms at the Boulderado will be released on the 14th (this Sunday).

Details for the meeting can be found at:
http://www.westernforestry.org/ameriflux/ameriflux.htm

The AmeriFlux network was established in 1996. The network provides
continuous observations of ecosystem level exchanges of CO2, water,
energy and momentum spanning diurnal, synoptic, seasonal, and
interannual time scales and is currently composed of sites from North
America, Central America, and South America. Please click on this site
list for more information about the sites included in the AmeriFlux
Network.
AmeriFlux is part of a "network of regional networks" (FLUXNET) which
coordinates regional and global analysis of observations from
micrometeorological tower sites. Learn more about FLUXNET and other
regional carbon flux networks.

Please direct any questions you may have to me:

Jonathan G. Martin
Research Associate
Oregon State University
Department of Forest Science
321 Richardson Hall
Corvallis, OR USA 97331
(O) 541.737.8473
(FAX) 541.737.1393
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take care and we are looking forward to seeing you there.