Dear Ecology Colleagues-

We are looking for frozen or otherwise preserved Eastern or Western
Meadowlark tissue samples for DNA extraction and use in a molecular study
focused on species habitat partitioning and hybridization in a sympatric
zone.  We can provide postage- and package-ready materials to potential
donors, and we'd really appreciate any tissue donations or references to
entities that may have tissues available.  Please respond to this email if
you are interested in helping.  Thanks for your time and efforts.

Matt

Matt Giovanni
School of Natural Resources
University of Nebraska-Lincoln