Ph.D. Opportunities in Plant Community Ecology, Grassland / Savanna
Restoration at the University of Kansas

Graduate Research Assistantships in Plant Ecology (Ph.D. level) are
available in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the
University of Kansas. We are seeking highly motivated students interested in
plant community ecology, grassland/savanna biodiversity, experimental
ecology and restoration. Research opportunities exist within the context of
NSF- and Forest Service-funded projects evaluating alternative models of
community assembly and restoration in Tall-grass Prairie and Pine-savanna
Ecosystems.

Successful applicants to our doctoral program are guaranteed five years of
financial support for the academic year.  The department provides support
for travel to attend and present results at national and international
professional meetings. Funds to support graduate student research is also
available through departmental endowment funds.

If interested please contact:

Bryan Foster

University of Kansas,

Lawrence, Kansas 66045-2106

785-864-4361, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www2.ku.edu/~eeb/faculty/foster.shtml

For more information about the graduate program in EEB at the University of
Kansas, please follow this link:
http://www2.ku.edu/~eeb/admission/opportunities.shtml

.