Greetings: sometime in the past 10 or 15yr, a helpful review article appeared
explaining the two related demographic parameters sometimes called r and
\lambda that describe population growth rates as derived from demographic
models of various sorts. I'm fairly certain it appeared in the ESA Bulletin. I
want to use this for teaching, but I can not find it anywhere. Even the Google.

If anyone remembers what I am talking about, please remind me!

Thanks in advance

Steve Cumming

Canada Research Chair in Boreal Ecosystems Modelling

Sciences du bois et de la forĂȘt

Université Laval

(418) 656-2131 poste 2593