Our third week of banding Ruby-throated Hummingbirds in Costa Rica was our most productive to date--plus we got some dynamite views of flora and flora we had not seen or photographed before. To view these images and read about the impressive work of the Gamma Niners, please visit our 12-21 February installment of "This Week at Hilton Pond" at http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek090212.html

Info about participating in next year's Operation RubyThroat hummingbird expeditions to Costa Rica is now posted; we're still finalizing plans for two other Winter 2010 trips--one each to Guatemala and Belize.

Happy (Tropical) Nature Watching!

BILL
--

RESEARCH PROGRAM
c/o BILL HILTON JR. Executive Director

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net):
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at http://www.hiltonpond.org
"Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org