Dear all,

I noted that the end day of the tech position was not mentioned in my
for cross and repetitive posting.

Cheers,

Guiming Wang

Title:  Wild Turkey Telemetry Technician
Agency:  Mississippi State University
Location: North Mississippi Delta

Job Description:  The technician will assist in tracking and locating
radioed turkeys across 3 study sites within the Mississippi Delta.  The
technician will work 5 days per week to locate birds via ATV and on foot
(if necessary).  Long hours in the field are expected.  Housing in the
field (not in Starkville, MS) and transportation between the Mississippi
Delta and Starkville will be provided.

Qualifications:  Applicant must be capable of navigating by map, GPS, and
compass.  Quality data collection and field notes are expected.
Experience with ATVs and radio telemetry is preferred but not required.  A
strong interest in game management and ecology is desired.  Applicant must
be comfortable working independently and in remote locations.

Employment Dates: May 1 (or negotiable) – September 15, 2009 (possibile
renewal for another 4.5 moths)

Salary:  $1100-$1200 per month

Apply:  Send letter of interest and resume to Guiming Wang:
gw...@cfr.msstate.edu.  The position will be filled as soon as an adequate
applicant is found.

Contact:
Guiming Wang