We are still accepting applications for the position of Research Associate
at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, posted 3/30/2009 to Ecolog.  This
position is a good fit for a candidate interested in applied research in
community invasibility and monitoring of exotic plant species in arid
lands.  We will begin reviewing applications within the next two weeks, so
apply soon if you are interested.  Please see the previous Ecolog posting
or the advertisement at the link below on HigherEdJobs.  Application is via
online only and inquiries will not receive a response (please see the
detailed job description) to ensure all applicants are treated equally.

http://www.higheredjobs.com/institution/search.cfm?University=University%
20of%20Nevada%20Las%20Vegas&Showall=Yes&SortBy=5