I've been revising and re-revising an educational website of mine during
the evenings. It is now polished enough that I would like to share it
with you. I hope that you'll take the time to check it out
(http://www.iecology.net/index.html <http://www.iecology.net/index.html>
). At the bottom is a list of some of my favorites to help get you
started.

The site is dedicated to providing multimedia content to experience
ecological concepts in a fresh and inviting way. Topics cover a range of
fields (biology, ecology, plant development, botany, microbiology,
etc.). The site contains 37 unique narratives (17 in panorama section
and 20 in time-lapse section) that include 20 time-lapse videos, 8
interactive panoramas, and numerous other panoramas and photographs.
Besides this, the site also contains helpful information on Ecology as a
career and pursuing graduate studies in Ecology (see Favorites section).
A range of other helpful links are also provided.

Here are a few of my favorites:

time-lapse videos (the first two were redone this week)-

http://www.iecology.net/tl_dampingoff.html
<http://www.iecology.net/tl_dampingoff.html>

http://www.iecology.net/tl_monarch.html
<http://www.iecology.net/tl_monarch.html>

http://www.iecology.net/tl_mushroom.html
<http://www.iecology.net/tl_mushroom.html>

interactive panoramas-

http://www.iecology.net/pano_gaps.html
<http://www.iecology.net/pano_gaps.html>

If you really like the site then please let me know.  Enjoy, Kurt

Kurt Reinhart, Research Ecologist
USDA-ARS
Fort Keogh Livestock & Range Research Laboratory
243 Fort Keogh Road
Miles City, MT 59301 USA
email: kurt.reinh...@ars.usda.gov
Office: (406) 874-8211