Matheus,

Yes, your test was flawed. Remember the assumptions of ANOVA - normal residuals, equality of variances. Two replicates are too few to adequately test the assumption of equality of variance among treatments (and we know nothing of the residual test). If you are unable to test the assumptions of the anova due to small sample size, the anova should not be done. A power of 1 or 0.99 usually means that there was some trivial and self-evident result of your ANOVA, but it can also mean that your data were also insufficient to test power.

I have been teaching biostatistics to grad students for several years now. In this class, for every topic the students must find a research paper published in a top journal on the same topic and analyze the analysis. We have found that a very significant portion (> 25%) of the papers analyzed have statistics have flaws that range from minor to major. ALL of these are peer reviewed.

Cheers,

Jim