Dear listers,

I'm looking for a manual counter (mechanic or electric) to count flowers in
the field. Since we are studying monoecious plant, female and male flowers
need to be counted separately. It would be ideal to have a counter capable of
counting two objects (e.g. use thumb to click button for male and index finger
for female flowers).

We have bought this electronic dual pitch counter
(http://tallycounterstore.com/ps116_electronic_pitch_counter_1.html), but you
have to press a button each time you switch between two objects (which is very
inconvenience). Does anyone have any recommendations for a counter that fit
our application purpose?

Thanks.

Jing