Hello All,

I'm entering my last semester of college as an undergraduate. At my
school (Purchase College - SUNY), students are required to do a
senior thesis on something related to their major. I'm an
environmental studies major and I chose bat conservation. I was
wondering if there were any research opportunities that you know of
that I could get involved with for this project. I started doing
research about bats and wind energy but would be willing to do any
sort of bat work/research. I'm a quick learner and will lend my
helping hands for free in exchange for some field education that I
could use to develop my thesis. I am in NY but I would be willing to
travel to aid in research.  Whatever help you could offer would be
sincerely appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Kelly Ryan