I am looking for field assistants for November 2nd-30th, 2009 to help with a
research project on the interaction of invasive species.  The research takes
place on Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Archipelago, Chile.  Our
main task is identifying plants inside and outside of rabbit exclosures.
Food and lodging are included while on the island.  Speaking Spanish is
preferred but not required.  I will begin reviewing applications on
September 11th, so please email them to me at lne...@stanford.edu by
September 10th.

For more information and an application, please download appEnglish2009.doc
from http://www.stanford.edu/~lnelis.

Thanks for your interest!
Lis Castillo Nelis