Are you interested in responding to rapidly growing invasive insect
populations?  Make sure you mark the date for this upcoming conference where
you can receive innovative solutions from local and national experts on how
to combat invasive pests that are attacking your trees.

What:  Coping with the Costs: The Economic, Social, and Environmental Impact
of Invasive Insects on our Communities Two-day Symposium

Where: The Morton Arboretum in Lisle, Illinois. 25 miles west of Chicago.

When: September 29-30, 2009

Who: Public works directors, city planners, green industry representatives,
green organization members, land owners, and interested citizens

Why: Receive strategies from local and national experts on how to prepare
for invasive insects, acquire tools for long-term management and
restoration, gain advice on public and private landowner outreach, and
network with local and national experts

To see the full list of speakers and topics, please visit our website:
http://www.mortonarb.org/adult-programs/seminars-a-workshops.html. Register
now and take control of invasive insects!

Megan Dunning
Head of Education
The Morton Arboretum
4100 Illinois Route 53