Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to see if anyone had access to seeds of Portulaca oleracea (Common Purslane, Pigweed, or Little Hogweed are the common names). I'm looking to do an experiment using Portulaca with a friend and we were hoping to collect some seeds from across it's range. If you have any or know of anyone who might please let me know. We don't need a lot, just a few seeds from wherever you are and a note about where you found them. My address is listed below if you want to send them and if needed, I'll be happy to send a self- addressed envelope with postage.

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew Heard
Ph.D. Candidate