Environmental and Ecological Education Field School (Indonesia, Sept 8th to
Nov. 15th, 2010)

>From volcano geology to highland agriculture studies to coral reef ecology,
>students can look forward to a range of coursework about the environment. With
>the current trends in sustainable development, the main objective of this
>field school will be to develop students’ environmental perspectives through
>hands on field work in an international setting. Also, the program introduces
>methods for promoting environmental and ecological thinking across all grade
>levels and all subject areas.

Although led Simon Fraser University, this field school program is partnered
with Sam Ratulangi University ( UNSRAT), located in the Manado region, students
will be studying near an epicenter of marine biodiversity.

For more information, please go to the program website or contact me Carlos
Ormond at corm...@sfu.ca

http://students.sfu.ca/international/abroad/fieldschools/locations/Indonesia2010.html

Registration deadline is April 15th, 2010