We are still accepting interns for our 2010 Internship on Sustainable Forest
Management
Interns working on our sustainable forest management program will work on
devising and implementing a forest management plan for a two hectare
demonstration plot. Basic knowledge of forestry and forest management are
required for this internship position.

About The Finca Project
The Finca Project is a U.S. based non-profit organization dedicated to the
recuperation of human and ecological communities in southern Costa Rica
through small-scale tropical reforestation and multi-cultural, environmental
education.

Costs of the Program
6 week internship.........$1500
Additional weeks..........$250/week
These costs include room and board.

How to apply
Please send the following directly to javier.fernandez-v...@yale.edu
1. A simple resume
2. Letter of intent (including which group your are applying for and why you
want to intern)
3. Two references (email addresses are OK)
If you are interested in working with us or have any questions about the
internship program please send an email directly to javier.fernandez-
v...@yale.edu