Dear All,

I'm currently working on a film project on issues regarding the changing
perceptions of natural wealth resulting from urbanisation and economic
growth in Mongolia. As a way to acquire funding for this project, we've set
up a page on kickstarter.com. Kickstarter describes itself as "a new way to
fund creative ideas and ambitious endeavors".

The beauty here is that by funding the film you can receive really great
rewards.... like a copy of the film and Mongolian gear.

If you are interested in helping fund the project or just interested in
learning more, check out our page at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rexratillo/unspoiled-a-documentary-film-on-the-fight-for-mong-0

Regards,

Henry Brown